Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Making Short Work of the Tagaytay Goodies

I had a salad for lunch and dinner yesterday (if you must know, I had ice cream, chips, and other junk too, so it wasn't really a healthy day, lol). Anyway, I just tore some lettuce, threw in some cucumber and tomato slices, some carrot sticks, some goat cheese chunks and drizzled that with the olive oil from the jar of herbed goat cheese.



Last night, had basically the same thing (smaller amount and I think I was too lazy to slice a tomato), but used this lime dressing instead.



Got to try the chicken and mushroom pie. It was okay. I think many people will really like it, but I would probably have liked it better if it had been cheesy.



The apple pie was good and was gone in no time. I could have gone a la mode, but I forgot that we had ice cream in the freezer, lol.



I hope you weren't expecting a proper review, lol. I usually have a great time with adjectives, but I'm pretty insecure about my knowledge of food and how they should taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment