Thursday, October 22, 2009

Non-powdered Spiced Tea


Obviously, I couldn't get a good picture of this thing. A little girl kept on trying to snatch the glass. That's spiced tea, btw. It's my variation of the usual spiced tea mix. We don't have powdered drinks here (except for Husband's ever present Nestea), so I didn't have the Tang or the powdered lemonade. What I did basically was just to brew lemon tea. I then added natural orange juice, muscovado sugar (sorry, I didn't measure - just kept on adding until just right), ground cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Since my allergies were acting up yesterday, I heated a mug up so I could drink mine hot. And no, I didn't give Marguerite tea. She was able to sneak in a sip and seemed to like it, but I gave her plain orange juice and she accepted the trade without any fuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment